14 February 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAHZUZ!!!


Mahzuz : It is yummy!

Assalam and hello to all of you out there... After so many months I do not update this blog, today I am here to meet you all :)

Today is my special day - it's my birthday! I am just three years old :P and hope i could live longer :D For my special day this year, I don't feel it's special because all my human sisters are not at home to celebrate it with me. They are all now studying and will only come back during the school holidays :(( However umie still remember my birthday and made me a special birthday cake. Although it's just a simple one but I do like it very much! because it was made from tuna and jelly ;) It's really yummy!

Mahzuz : Simple cake from umie but i really love it... Thanks umie!

I hope to spend more time at home so that I could update this blog frequently :) I'll introduce our new members of the family in the next entry because for this entry I want it to be just for me hehehehehe :D

Until we meet again...Wishing all of you a wonderful day!

>hugs<

Mahzuz



13 comments:

m4rilyn said...

happy birthday darling M!

jangan kuat sangat merayap tau..jaga Umie n family cam uncle Misty :)

love,
mama Marie n furr family

umi_e said...

Thanks mama Marilyn... mahzuz akan cuba banyakan masa duduk di rumah :)

GtHans said...

hepi besday Mahzuz..:)

NoRHaNa CorNER said...

cedapnyer....hepi besday Mahzuz

yusz chomei said...

salam...eppy burfday mahzuz...ALLAH bless...

umi_e said...

Kak GtHans... thanks ya... kirim salam kepada awek2 kat rumah kakak yang cun ya - agak2 ada ke yang boleh jadikan awek :D

Thanks anutie Norhana :D Mahzuz makan memang sedap ;)

Terima kasih yusz chomei atas doa yang diberi :)

m.q said...

happy birthday mahzuz!!!!

hugs

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

umi_e said...

Thanks m.q :)

Old Kitty said...

Happy happy happy happy birthday adorable and gorgeous Mahzuz!! Awwww enjoy your special cake and special day!! Yay for you!!

Take care
x

umi_e said...

Thanks dear friend Old Kitty :)

Chika said...

Happy birthday Mahzuz. semoga ceria2 selalu yer...muah muah... sayang die. eh, bau tuna la :P

Anonymous said...

hi MAHZUZ..HAPPY BESDAY handsome...selalu update k..* yan*

umi_e said...

Thanks kak Chika :-* Mahzuz

Insyaallah kak Yan, nanti Mahzuz update ya...